Wednesday 26 October 2011

Tuesday 25th October 2011

I shook up my routine a little today and ran in the evening with smoe company. A slower pace than normal but over much hillier ground and the first medium distance of my training at just shy of seven miles. It felt good to up the duration too and even after 90 minutes of running I felt I had strength and energy to burn.
So all told I'm feeling good!I'm getting used to carrying the water bottle too and that's important so that it doesn't cause me problems in the desert. I'll leave it another month or so before I introduce a backpack to my routine. For now my goal is simply to build up my mileage.
My fundraising total is now up to £170 and I'm pretty pleased with that considering I haven't started pushing it yet.
Just the facts!
Weight: 83 Kg
Today Distance 6.96 miles
Time 1:31:59
Kcal 911
Elevation 300 ft
Press-ups 0
Total
Distance 19.06 miles
Time 3:34:49
Kcal 2219
Elevation 705 ft
Press-ups 20
DONATE NOW!!!!
Please remember that I'm inflicting all this pain and misery on myself for a cause greater than just having a good story to tell over a beer. I hope to raise over £9,500 for MENCAP; an amazing charity who help those born with learning difficulties to live a normal life and to enjoy the same opportunities and choices that the rest of us take for granted.
Be an awesome human being today and click on the link below and help make someone's life better.
Thank you. You really ARE awesome.

No comments:

Post a Comment